Sunday 23 October 2016

Challenge #332 Autumnal colours or Halloween

I'm so sorry todays post is a day late. We went to see our eldest at University yesterday so I was so excited about seeing her I totally forgot to do the post!! 

Anyhoos here we go, last weeks 'fancy folds' Top 3 chosen by me (shell) are in no particular order




just wow ladies, your creations just blew me away. I'm just sorry I can't have all the entries in the 
Top 3!!! Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Now for this fortnights challenge theme....

AUTUMNAL COLOURS OR 
HALLOWEEN

I know lots of you don't bother with Halloween, so I thought I would give your a choice this time.

Lets see what the DT decided to go with.....



Fabulous creations ladies, thank you so much xx

Now you have until the 4th November at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below, have fun !

Hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xx







4 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3 this week and congrats to the other winners , Thank you to all the D.T . for their inspiration Jeni

Sandra H said...

Well done all and amazing cards from the Dt's x

Danielle Vincent said...

Hello ladies! Gorgeous creations from each of you! Thanks for the fun challenge! Hugs :o)

Jacqueline Muller said...

I love Autumn!! Thanks for the challenge.
Hugs, Jacqueline