Saturday 14 February 2015

Challenge #279 Oriental

Before I get to this weeks blog post I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day xx

It's the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. Firstly I need to announce our 'Banners or Bunting' Top 3, chosen by our guest designer Helen.
So in no particular order....




Congratulations, thank you for sharing your creations with us. Please snag your blog badge from the sidebar.

Now to this weeks challenge which is....

ORIENTAL

the girls have made such different creations following this theme, I hope you will join in with us as well.









Helen (GD)














Fabulous creation ladies thank you

You have until 20th February to get your entries in using the linky tool below.

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx


1 comment:

pinky said...

Thanks so much for putting my card in your top 3!! Your oriental cards are just amazing!!