Saturday 10 August 2013

Challenge #231 'Aperture'

Hi fellow bloggers & welcome to a new challenge here at My Time To Craft!
I hope you are all well, sending hugs to those who aren't & those that just need a hug xx

Right first thing is to announce our Top 3 from last weeks 'Sympathy' challenge. Which has been chosen by Wedgie.

#2 Jane



Huge congratulations ladies, never a nice card to make but yours were just beautiful! Don't forget to snag you Top 3 badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog!


Right on with a new challenge, where this fortnight we want to see an

APERTURE!

somewhere on your creation.
The DT have used their aperture in various ways, I hope they inspire you to join us!

Our GDT Lindsay




















Fantastic creations ladies thank you xx

Congrats to our Top 3 again, I hope you will join in with us this fortnight!

You have until Friday 23rd August at 6pm to get your entries in.

Have fun Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Dt creations and well done to the winners x

Cazzy said...

I like the challenge and as it happens I just posted a card with aperture in the die cut!
Great DT examples.

Cazzy x

Sue said...

Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
Sue xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow thank you for choosing my card in the top 3. Great inspiration for this challenge too! Jane x

Gibmiss said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and all the DT cards are Fab....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Fantastic creations..... I might join in xxx (hugs)

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely creations by the DT x

Poppet said...

Beautiful and inspirational work by the DT. Thank you for the great challenge. I have an aperture in my aperture. :-) xx

Nana said...

Fabulous creations by the DT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥